Canto, a leader in digital asset management, is pleased to announce that the newest version of Flight, Flight CDG, is now available with a variety of new features designed to provide marketing teams with a more efficient way to organize, manage and share brand assets such as images, videos, logos and design files.
Flight CDG employs AWS Rekognition’s deep learning capabilities to feature exciting new Smart Tags technology. Also new in Flight are: Google Analytics™ integration, Adobe™ InDesign CC 2017 support, more language support, and optimized global performance with additional international Amazon S3 data storage locations.
“We continue to add a rich set of features into Flight, yet we do it in a very intuitive way, to serve the needs of today’s busy marketers,” stated Jack McGannon, CEO of Canto. “Our customers are increasingly using Flight in more sophisticated and scalable ways – as an example, supporting 5,000 users or more across their organizations. Even in light of this, Flight continues to put the power in the hands of the business user by designing capabilities so that there is no requirement for IT support and specialized power users.”
Flight CDG introduces the following new features:
• Smart Tags – built on deep learning from AWS Rekognition, Flight saves time by detecting objects and auto-suggesting keywords with associated confidence scores
• Google Analytics integration gives greater insights into asset usage
• Flight InDesign plugin now supports Adobe InDesign CC 2017
• International S3 data storage locations speed performance globally
• Flight supports English, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese languages
• Multi-page PowerPoint previews
• Configure password policies based on company security tolerance
• Add customizable watermarks in bulk or on-the-fly when sharing a file, without affecting the original image stored in Flight
16 New Montgomery Suite 810
Phone: 415 495 6545